Bill Martin, Rich Shattuck, Norman Singley, Aaron Baldwin, Ed Stalling, Garland Thayer, Dave Chenault, Alden Wright, Larry Dent, Lydia Larsen, Julie Huck, and Laurie Stalling
- https://picasaweb.google.com (all RMVQ)
- Rich’s photos – http://picasaweb.google.com/GhostShiftr/RMVQ2010#
- Aaron’s photos – https://picasaweb.google.com/101635248816122034466/RMVQ2010
2010 Pre Ride Roster:
- Garland is looking to start at a top secret time but I am sure I will see him out on course.
- Norman is looking to 2011 to do the RMVQ in it’s entirety but first he wants to knock off a big chunk this year. I am excited to see him out there.
- Alden is going off an hour before me in hopes to stay out in front, hold me off, and pace Norman to his first aid station.
- Larry is back after taking a year off and is stronger then ever. He is looking to go through to the Rattlesnake.
- Aaron is tentative but is looking to ride with Ed and launch him to victory over the Sheep Leg.
- Ed is starting at the Kona Bridge aid station and going large. By large I am talking about tentatively doing it all the way to the end of sheep. I hope he goes all the way.
- Chad has told me he wants to do the Sheep Mountain Leg but is still tentative.
- Lydia is definitely in for the final sunrise leg and quite possibly can be talked into a night leg which would be cool.
- Laurie is gearing up for the final sunrise leg where we hope to have a dance party on top of University Mountain.
- Julie’s big goal is just to wake up early enough to ride the final leg. We all hope and pray she makes it up ok. Anybody got some strong bean juice?
- Rich is coming from Bozeman. Hopefully his knees have repaired since the PH100. An original RMVQ member and alumni.
- Dave has just decided to ride this year in his waining days here in Missoula.
- Me … thinking of going for record time even though we have more climbing and a little longer then last year.