We have a lot of history at Togwotee. Ever since we have been together, snuggles and I, we have attended this race. At the worst travel time of the year … and in the harshest wintery place in the lower 48. Togwotee Pass. If you know it you will know what I am saying. I have eeked out a win twice but this year may be more about survival. Snow is expected as well as cold temps with a slight wind.
- Togwotee Winter Classic race report in 2012
- 2013 I think disappointment in 3rd place kept me silent … or was it the first year I did Fat Pursuit
- Togwotee Winter Classic I return to posting race reports; perhaps this is the year I had a good Fat Pursuit
- 2015 Togwotee Winter Classic race report
- Togwotee Race Report for 2016
- 2017 Togwotee Winter Classic Report last year