If you would of asked us last Monday we would of told you that the following weekend we would stay home and rest. But then the forecast was saying sunny and warm. And so we committed to another bike packing weekend. Then the weather started to look shaky. But by then we had the momentum and we went for it anyway.
So suddenly there we were camped out at the base of the climb with a roaring fire. I cooked on the camp stove and Mr. Bear (our child … not saying that we are discrediting real parents) was providing the entertainment. The tent was up and all was good in our world. Tomorrow we climb … with 60 pound bikes.