In order to propel a “snow bike” over 27 miles in 2 hours you need a couple things to happen.
- You can not be in missoula because they probably have too much snow as seen in the photo above. And if they didnt it would be slush or rain.
- You must live in Bozeman where it gets sunny every day and the wind blows at hurricane forces to dry out the roads.
- The usual high winds in Bozeman must give you a two hor lul.
- You must have 10 pounds of pressure in your large tires. More pressure and you will overshoot your projected mileage.
- You must be in a “tempo” training brick. Otherwise there is no way to convince yourself to go hard for two hours.