I have not been on the bike for over a week. It is not that I don’t want to it is just that I figure I needed a break from the old saddle before hitting it hard core for next years ultra endurance racing.
Tonight after work I could not work out because I had to wait on the Bridgemaxx tech to install my external antenna. Then after he got it in I had to test it out. A little faster and no jitter which means I now have a phone 322 DIRT.
I wanted to get on the trainer tonight but getting the winter training apparatuses from the closet I realized there was some working to do.
- Mount slick on backup cross wheel for trainer.
- Mount old cross tires on townie bike.
- Find that damn skewer that is special for the trainer.
- Give up of finding thee skewer and rig a make shift one.
- Mount bike onto trainer.
- Get out new bike computer (cadence and speed).
- Realize that I need at least 5 zip ties.
- Also realize I don’t have 5 zip ties.
- Give up till tomorrow.
So as I picked up the phone to call mom and dad for tonight’s chat I sat on the couch to type up this blog. No workout tonight.
I wonder what Suzy is doing right now!