Hello from Missoula Montana were I just got back from a killer ride at Woods Gulch with the TNR group. The season is winding down and this weekend Sunday September 9 in Helena MT they will be $500 Dollars in giveaways for all finishers and cash for winning experts where yours truly is gunning for a top 5 finish.
It would be good to win for sure but it is more realistic for me to shoot for a top 5 and in doing so may grasp the overall series win.(Montana Cycling has added a race in Red lodge). The course is reportedly the same great south hills cross country course but backwards this year. I don’t know how I feel about that. Here are the details:
- 4.5 miles of prime Helena trails 70% single track
- Race Registration will start at 9AM, Racing starts at 11AM
- Beginner 2 laps, Sport and Single speed 3 laps, Experts 5 laps
- Entry fee is $20 + NORBA License
- The start / finish area will be at the Davis St. Trail head, 2 miles south of the Broadway & Davis intersection.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the sponsors for hosting this series. Where would we be without them?
- Montana Ale Works, Bozeman 406-587-7700
- Windbag Saloon and Grill, Helena 406-443-9669
- Patagonia Outlet, Dillon 406-683-2580
- Bridgedale Outdoor Limited, multisport socks.
- Coldwell Banker/ RCI Realty, Bozeman/ Jason Basye, Sales Consultant 406-587-7653
- Yellowstone Loan, Inc. Bozeman/ Nick Lieb, Mortgage Broker & CPA 406-556-1800
- Mountain Shades/ Optic Nerve Sunglass Co., Edgewater, CO
- Rocky Mountain Truck Center, Belgrade, MT, Corey Biggers, owner
- Eagle Mount, creates unparalleled therapeutic recreation opportunities for
people with disabilities.