This article has links to my programming examples that I have accumulated throughout the years in school and in my personal life. You will find an example for almost any language. The purpose of this article is for documentation (lets face it how many of our programs can we remember) as well as examples for others considering my abilities. Examples
- Graph Applet (JAVA): This applet was made in Object Modeling class and was my fist dabble in the JAVA language.
- Calculator Applet (JAVA): This applet was made in Object Modeling class. This is not a normal calculator. You can only enter fractions in a reversed polish notation.
- Robot Graph Project(JAVA): Here are some examples of my code while I was involved in the Programming Project Class (Fall 2000).
- Catalog (ADA): This is an Ada example that constructs a simple database of recordings. This project was done for a Data Structures class.
- Divide (ASSEMBLY): This is an assembly example that divides. This project was done for a Computer Organization Class.
- Primes (C): This is a C example that works with prime numbers including an attempt to prove Goldenbachs Conjecture. This project was done for a C and UNIX Class.
- Hockey Simm (PERL): This is a hockey simulator in Perl.
- Family Tree (PROLOG): This is a family tree database done in Prolog complete with rules for relationships.
- tic-tac-toe (SCHEME): This is a scheme program that plays a game of tic-tac-toe.
- Higher Math (HTML): This is a web page that I developed to practice my Sets and Functions Homework.
- Prolog Tools (HTML): This is a web page that I developed to practice my Prolog Homework.
- Old Site (HTML): This is a web page that I developed for my first computer science class.
- DevTrack: A (PHP/MySQL/XSLT) : Application that I developed to track and organize development projects.
Spring 2001 semester classes (HTML)
- Networking CSC457
- Linux/Windows Systems and Networks Senior Seminar CSC485
- Discrete Mathematics CSC317
- Independent Study Project (PDA”s in the classroom)
Web Sites (PHP MySQL)
- WilliamMartin.Com : This Site of course (with the Drupal CMS). Most of the cool things like eChat and Quick Palaver are my PHP and MySQL creations.
- MARSStout.Com : Was employed at M.A.R.S. Stout as a web developer. Site uses PHP, MySQL, and some nice applications done for a connection to a Cobol server (Liant BIS).
- LocoJoe.Net : Use the e107 CMS and skinned it’s theme myself.
- MontanaVacation.info : Uses the e107 CMS but incorporated my own CMS style code for the Trip planning and calendar functionality. This site uses a RSS feed as a database!
- Gateway Community Federal Credit Union : Developed the code for this site working for Univision Computers .